Even before law school, Michael Holden knew he wanted a career where he could help those who had suffered a grave injustice.
As a law school student, he had the opportunity to intern at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC. That experience underscored his belief in the impact that attorneys can make to help people access the full power of the courts and be compensated fairly for their injuries.
Michael graduated from law school in 2008 and was hired full-time by Romanucci & Blandin where he has had the opportunity on a daily basis to fulfill his dream career.
Michael has experience in the litigation of personal injury cases, including medical malpractice, products liability, nursing-home negligence, premises liability, construction injury, and auto-accident cases. Prior to being named associate attorney in November 2008, Michael spent two years at the firm as a law clerk.
- Mediator, Center for Conflict Resolution
- Certification in Litigation and Dispute Resolution Program at Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Member: Illinois State Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, American Association for Justice, Chicago Bar Association, Membership Co-Chair, Illinois Trail Lawyers Association
- SuperLawyers® Illinois Rising Star 2011, 2012, 2013
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2008
- B.S., Political Science, University of Wisconsin, 2004
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice:
- Illinois, 2008
- Northern District of Illinois, 2009