Chicago Injury Lawyers
Getting justice for injured children and their families was one of the most important reasons for the foundation of Romanucci & Blandin.
Attorney Antonio M. Romanucci’s childhood best friend suffered a fatal brain injury in a high school football game, an injury that could have been prevented if the coaches of the day had received more training about recognizing concussions and understanding their severity. The work we do today not only involves pursuing compensation for injured children, but also taking steps to encourage safety and prevent repeated acts of negligence. We are dedicated to ensuring the future of our children through sophisticated legal representation.
Recognized For Our Efforts
Our lawyers have received numerous honors and awards for the work we have done throughout Illinois and northwest Indiana. They include:
- Cook County Clerk of the Circuit Court “Excellence in Leadership”
- Constitutional Rights Foundation “Lawyer of the Year”
- Chicago Police Department “Citizens Bravery Award”
- Chicago Lawyer magazine Top 10 Law Firms
- Top 100 Super Lawyers
We are proud of these honors and awards, but we are more proud of the millions of dollars in compensation we have obtained for accident victims and the countless child injuries our work has prevented.
Compassionate Advocates For The Safety Of Children
We stand by the work we do. We stand beside the children and families we represent. When you choose us to handle your case, you will see firsthand the difference a caring attorney can make. We come to these matters with decades of experience. We know the options and opportunities available to improve the life of your child, no matter how severe the injury.
In addition to the child safety tips offered on this website, we also administer the Safe Sports for Kids Facebook page, which is dedicated to promoting safety in youth sports.
Free Consultation With An Illinois Child Accident Attorney
Call 312-458-1000 or email. Our Chicago injury attorneys handle cases on a contingency basis, meaning you do not pay unless we provide results.
(Child Safety Tip Hyperlink content)
Child Safety Tips
Child safety is at the top of the list for every parent. Below are some general tips for keeping your children safe.
- Childproofing. Make sure to childproof your home and ensure that any child care giver or day care center is up to date on product safety recalls and that the environment is child-proofed.
- Passenger Safety. Make sure to follow the American Academy of Pediatrics Guidelines as to car-seat safety.
- Play a role in your child’s sports season. Make sure that coaches are well trained at spotting sports related injuries. Be on the lookout for overuse type injuries as well as concussions.
- Hydration. Ensure that your child is well-hydrated, especially in warm weather or if they are playing sports.
- Keep an eye on your child. Whether your child is at a playground, trampoline center, amusement park, or any other location, be on the lookout for dangerous conditions and keep a close and careful eye on your child.
- Take an active role in your child’s life. Keep an open dialog with your child-you never know what information you may learn.
(Safe Sports for Kids Facebook Page link) https://www.facebook.com/safe.sports.for.kids